Payment of the fee by December 20.
|Group A. Up to 9 years old
||50 € (from 21.11)
|Group B. Up to 12 years old
||55 € (from 21.11)
|Group C. Up to 15 years old
||60 € (from 21.11)
|Group D. Up to 19 years old
||65 € (from 21.11)
|Group E. Up to 26 years old
||70 € (from 21.11)
|Group F*. Up to 40 years old
||70 € (from 21.11)
*only for the "Vocal" category
|Group 1. Up to 13 years old
||35 € (from 21.11)
|Group 2. Up to 18 years old
||40 € (from 21.11)
|Group 3.Up to 26 years old
||45€ (from 21.11)
Participation fee for the category ”Accompaniment”
Participation fees for bank transfer will be accepted until December 20, 2020. Also (strictly until December 20, 2020) cash payment is possible.
Participation fees can be paid to
Please indicate the purpose of payment — registration fee for the Savshinsky competition, and the name of the participant
Galina Sjevtjenko Ehrngren
SEB, 106 40 Stockholm
Account number 5257 01 682 38
- Applications are accepted until December 20, 2020
This form is an official document and must be filled in correctly and completely. All information in the booklet, diploma and competition results will be presented exactly as indicated in this form, avoid typos. The form is
submitted ONCE by clicking the SUBMIT button at the end of the form.
The form is filled in personally by the participant, parents or teacher.
Until all required fields are filled in, the form will not be sent.
- All corrections after submitting an application should be made through email@example.com — do not refill the form! Changes in the program/names of the members of ensembles are accepted until December 20, 2020.
- To firstname.lastname@example.org you must send a photo of the participant or the ensemble,
size not less than 1000 * 1000 pixels. The photo must be of good quality, a portrait to the
shoulders or to the waist, with or without a tool. The photo will be published on the
website in the "Participants" section. At the same time, a scan of the passport, or
international passport, or birth certificate, or other document proving the identity of the
participant is sent (also no later than December 10). Also, along with a photo and a
document, you can send a short creative biography of the participant, it will also be
published on the site.
- Participants in Group A in their first year can submit this information in the E-Mail.
- The name and surname of the teacher, participant and accompanist should be filled in
WITHOUT PATRONY and in the specified order: name and surname, not surname and
The application is accepted for processing after we receive your letter with a scan of
the document and a photograph, and after payment of the fee. Confirmation will come to
the email address from which the documents were sent in a few days.
- Participation fee is non-refundable